Thursday, November 12, 2015

Product Love: My Holy Grail (Philippine) Drugstore Eyeliner!

Hey gals!


I'm so super excited to share with you a recently discovered product that has firmly established itself as my HG (Holy Grail) drugstore eyeliner!

I know you lovely Filipina gals are going to love this product!

Introducing the Bobbie Cosmetics Eye Love it! Felt tip Liquid Eyeliner! 

*cue angels singing*


Bobbie Cosmetics Eye Love It Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliner

Now, before I start this review, I want to say that I have oily, monolid eyelids. That means that non-waterproof eyeliners no matter what type (pencil, gel, liquid) eyeliners tend to smudge and give me panda eyes at the end of the day. 

Given the uber warm and humid weather here in the Philippines, I know a lot of gals have this problem as well.

With this eyeliner, I don't experience ANY smudging at all. None. NADA



Here's a closer look at this eyeliner:

Bobbie Cosmetics Eye Love It Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliner


Check out that gorgeous metallic pink packaging! It's really cute and really chic! *swoons* 

*Ahem* let's get on with the actual review, shall we?



Applicator

Bobbie Cosmetics Eye Love It Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliner

As you can see, this eyeliner has a really sharp pen type applicator. What I really like about this eyeliner is that the tip is sharp but at the same time flexible, making it really really easy to control the application. Even beginners won't have a hard time using this!


Formula
 

The formula itself is really smooth, pigmented, and jet black. 

One swipe of this eyeliner and you're pretty much good to go. If you love doing cat eye wings, you'll really love how reliable this pen is!

The formula has stayed consistent throughout the weeks I've been using it. No matter how many times I use it, it doesn't turn dry, patch, or streaky.

Also, you can see in the picture above how the flexible fine tip of this eyeliner can make different lines depending on the thickness that you want. (yes, that little notch up top is included. I used the very tip of the pen)

(Tip: for a thicker line, use the side of the pen instead of the tip. It makes application much easier too!)

Another thing I love is that the liquid dries pretty quickly. You won't have to sit around waiting for it to dry so you can open your eyes and whatnot. 


Longevity

This eyeliner stays put the whole day on me even through excessive sweating and oily lids (but I typically have primer and eyeshadow on when I use this)

The amazing part is that this eyeliner doesn't even claim to be waterproof but it sort of is! 

What I mean by that is while the formula can easily be removed with only water, it doesn't get affected by sweat or water droplets (if it drizzles and you get caught in the rain, for example)


Price

This eyeliner is super cheapo! I'm not exactly sure how much it is but I'm sure it's only around Php 120-200. Definitely way less than Php 200. It's so so super affordable! 


Where to find it

This product can be found at Bobbie Cosmetics counters or stands at SM Watsons and Watsons branches, so it's super accessible! Keep an eye out for a cute pink counter/stand and that's probably it. Haha. 


Overall rating

This is my new Holy Grail Drugstore Eyeliner. Need I say more? ;)





That's it, gals! I hope this review was helpful! What about you? What is your HG eyeliner? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely! Please go ahead and write a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! :)