Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nails of the Week #3: Icy Blue

Hello there lovelies!


Here is another Nails of the Week entry for you. :)

This time, I'm keeping it simple with pretty icy blue nails. :)

Nails of the Week #3: Icy Blue @ Beauty Bunker
icy blue nails


All I used for this look is some topcoat and 2 layers of this icy blue polish named Blizzard Blue from Sally Hansen.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear Nail Color in Blizzard Blue @ Beauty Bunker
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear Nail Color in Blizzard Blue

I have another Sally Hansen polish of the same line, but it's a pretty baby pink color. I must say that I really love the consistency of the Sally Hansen polishes that I've tried! Unlike other polishes that tend to get thick and sticky easily, this is a polish line that doesn't do that at all even after several applications. 

This makes for really easy polishes to wear. You won't have to worry about bubbles, goopiness, and all those things with this. It dries pretty quickly too, given its slightly more sheer consistency. Although you do need to put on several coats for the color to show up, I don't really mind since the consistency is really good. :)

Well, that's pretty much it! Kind of a boring post but I just had to post some pictures of this lovely blue polish which I am loving at the moment. ;)

With that, I'm leaving you with some more pics of this pretty nail look. :)

Nails of the Week #3: Icy Blue @ Beauty Bunker
nails without flash


Nails of the Week #3: Icy Blue @ Beauty Bunker
nails with flash


What nail colors are you loving at the moment?  Share in the comments section below! :)

2 comments:

Hello, lovely! Please go ahead and write a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! :)