Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mini-Haul #1: Genevieve Gozum Goodies!






Hello there!

For this post, I would like to share with you my itty bitty mini haul from Genevieve Gozum. :) It only consists of 2 things -- thus the use of "mini-haul". 

To be completely honest with you guys, I am not the type to buy things from Genevieve Gozum. It's simply not a store that caters to my tastes. :) 

However, while I was out one day with one of my friends at Trinoma, my friend told me that she needed to buy a belt. She then went on to say that there were really affordable belts on sale at Genevieve Gozum. Naturally, I immediately perked up at the idea. Hello, who doesn't like sales, diba? ;)


Soo, we went over to Genevieve Gozum and we immediately saw a belt rack at the entrance of the store promoting belts that were on sale for only Php 50.00! Having just bought a belt that costs Php 400, I immediately perked up at the idea. Soo, I browsed through the belts and found this little beauty here!


Genevieve Gozum belt with leaf design @ Beauty Bunker


Isn't it pretty? And it only costs Php 50.00 too! Here is a close up of the lovely leaf design on the belt.

Genevieve Gozum belt with leaf design @ Beauty Bunker

The belt is made of a leatherette material and I couldn't be more happy about purchasing it. Even my friend had to buy one like it after seeing how pretty this belt is! :)



Now, let's move on to the second item that I bought. A lovely collar necklace! 

Before I show you pictures of it, let me begin by saying that I have had a recent obsession on collar and statement necklaces as of late. I think it was brought about by watching the Pretty Little Liars series and seeing Aria Montgomery's style (which I absolutely adore!).Haha. :) 

Anyhow, I loved the fact that I was able to find a gorgeous collar necklace at Genevieve Gozum. Not only that, but I was able to find one that only costs Php 175.00! What a bargain! :) 

Here is a picture of my lovely turquoise collar necklace. 

Genevieve Gozum turquoise collar necklace @ Beauty Bunker
Isn't it just gorgeous? :)


I am currently loving turquoise accessories and I have no idea why. I used to detest the color since it's the color of my High School uniform, but now I am totally obsessed with it! 

Anyway, here are some close up shots of the details on the necklace.

Genevieve Gozum turquoise collar necklace @ Beauty Bunker
See the stunning little light blue crystals embedded on the collar? :)

Genevieve Gozum turquoise collar necklace @ Beauty Bunker
Soo pretty!


All in all, this little mini-haul has changed my perspective of the Genevieve Gozum store. I'll make sure to check it out the next time I go shopping and see if I can get any more great buys! :) 'Til then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely! Please go ahead and write a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! :)