Friday, January 18, 2013

FOTD #1: Cat eye and Coral lips




Hi everybody!


For today's blog post, I just want to share my very first FOTD (or Face of the Day) Post! 
This is a super simple look which can be achieved in just a few minutes. :)


Beauty Bunker

A cat eye plus a brightly colored lips is a really great go-to look for when you are in a hurry and you don't necessarily have the time to worry about blending out eyeshadow colors. :)

Here is a picture of the products that I used.

L'oreal, Body Shop, ELF, Maybelline, Nichido, Ever Bilena @ Beauty Bunker

Face
EB Concealer stick
Maybelline Pressed Powder Foundation

Eyes
ELF eye primer (love this stuff!)
L'oreal Hip Eyeshadow Duo in Adventurous
ELF Shimmer Eyeliner pencil in Black
Nichido Length & Curl Mascara (review up on this!)

Cheeks
The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain
AVON Smooth Minerals blush in Radiance

Lips
Maybelline Watershine Pure lipstick CR31


Here is a close up of the eyes.

cat eye @ Beauty Bunker

For this look, I chose not to do a super dramatic cat eye simply because I didn't want to do so today. However, if you love sporting dramatic cat eyes, then you could definitely do so for this look! :)

You can also opt not to put any eyeshadow on the lids, but I put some on my since I had a bit of extra time to get ready.

Here is a close up of the eyes closed.

Beauty Bunker
Apply a cream colored base on the lids and blend out a taupe-y brown shadow lightly on your crease area for some dimension.


For the cheeks, I just dotted some of the cheek stain and blended it out using my fingers. I then topped it off with the loose AVON blush for a bit of a glow. :)

The lips are my favorite part! I just love this super lovely bright coral lipstick! You can sheer it out since it is more of a sheer formula, but it is definitely buildable. 

Maybelline Watershine Pure lipstick CR31 @ Beauty Bunker



Well, that's all for this super simple but fun look. 'Til next time! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, lovely! Please go ahead and write a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! :)