Monday, January 14, 2013

Review Time: Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener





Hi everyone!


One of the reasons why I want to blog is to make reviews of stuff that I try out. I promise that all of my reviews are unbiased and based on my experiences, so you won't have to worry about anything in that regard. :)

It is my fervent hope that my blogs will be of use to even just one person out there -- then I'll be happy! ;)

Well, onto the review!

As you can obviously tell from my post's title, this blog entry is going to be about the Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener. Whew! Now that was a mouthful! 

I have been using this product for about a month now, and I'm sad to say I don't have the box that it came in anymore. Anyhow, here is a picture of the product.


Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener @ Beauty Bunker
pardon the slightly dirty tube ;)


So, what does this product claim to do? Here is a quote from the Celeteque website itself.

"CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener has Eyeseryl® Tetrapeptide Complex that effectively counters the formation of loose skin around the eyes by improving skin elasticity and fighting water accumulation, the 2 main drivers of puffiness around the eyes. It also significantly lightens the skin around the eyes for a brighter look, in just 4 weeks.*
*Proven and backed up by an open clinical trial conducted among women aged 30-60 years old with puffy eye bags and dark under-eye circles."


Now that's a hefty claim! For a product that costs a mere Php 299, you can't really expect all of those claims to be true, right? Wrong. In my humble opinion, this eye cream really can deliver on its claims! Mind you, I'm only in my early 20s so I may not have the most severe case of "loose skin around the eyes". :)

I've only tried one other eye cream (the pricey The Body Shop one which I can do a review on if anyone's interested), but I really feel that this one is a lot better. Why? It's because this eye cream is very lightweight, non-irritating to my eyes, and I can actually feel a slight "tightening" effect whenever I use it.  

Here is a swatch of the product. It comes in a lotion-like form which is very quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving any greasy feeling. 



Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener swatch @ Beauty Bunker


I actually didn't purchase mine but I got it off for pretty much free at a new beauty website called the Sample Room. This site allows you to basically order samples (and sometimes even full sized versions!) of various products and pay only for the shipping cost. More about that site in my next blog post! ;) 

I really do feel that this product is great! I cannot speak yet for the brightening claims that this product has, but maybe I can do an update later on if there are any significant changes on me. :) Here is a screenshot of the review that I posted on the Sample Room website.

Sample Room Review @ Beauty Bunker

All in all, I think that this product is definitely worth its Php 299 price tag. It is an affordable eye cream that is great to have even just as a basic eye cream to keep your undereyes well cared for whether it be morning or night. :)

Will I repurchase it if ever I run out? Most definitely! :)


1 comment:

Hello, lovely! Please go ahead and write a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! :)